Fast Credit Limited (FCL) was established in August, 2014, duly registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission(CAC) to operate as a finance company under the Bank and Other Financial Act of 1998 and reviewed in 2008 (BOFIA) in line with Central Bank of Nigeria regulations to carry out the business of financing personal, business and emergency loans as well as create a platform for the investment of wholesale funds via investment notes and borrowings from individual and institutions for good returns and fund safety.
Its headquarter is in Lagos, Nigeria and we are currently focused on providing fast and need oriented payroll-based consumer loans to qualified civil servants and other payroll employees in Nigeria.,
FCL is into the micro lending market because there are huge untapped opportunities in the market. We provide value based lending to this bottom of the pyramid that may not have access to credit from the traditional banking system in line with the financial inclusion policy of the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We have business presence in Lagos, Oyo, Ondo, Ogun and Abuja and will expand as the need arises.
Fast Credit Limited, from inception was 100% indigenously owned by Nigerians and recently attracted investment from a global funds manager- Synergy Capital Managers. This consequently increased the share capital to ₦500m and thus potentially makes it a ₦5b asset company.
- We provide micro credit to validly employed Nigeria workers on payroll deductible basis.
- We cover both private and public workers via attractive products.
- Loans are processed and disbursed within 6 hours of duly completed documentation.
- All loans are insured with reputable underwriters in the event of death or termination of employment of any payroll employee.
- We have an online digital interaction with our prospective & existing customers on a 24/7 basis.
- We will leverage on Fintech to extend our outreach and profile.